Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 364

Thread: are you down?

  1. #81
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: are you down?

    I think its time to bring back one of my old quotes to start off this post...."different strokes for different folks."

    But having said that I hate ICP, I mean I almost get physically sick if I hear them.....now not everyone likes the kind of music I like which is why I respect your opinion on them, if you like them......but I just dont agree.....

    To each their own.

  2. #82
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    "different strokes for different folks."

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Good call PoundNDN. Just becasue some of you all my not like it doesn't mean you should diss someone else who does and vice versa.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  3. #83
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    your right but there getting on here and just completly talkin crap about them but im just suppose to stand and take it when there being as rude as they can
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  4. #84
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: are you down?

    Why do you care what we think????

    If you like them you like them...what difference does it make if I do??? Or if someone else does??

    Heck my favorite band is Dave Matthews Band....I doubt you like them, but nonetheless when I get in my truck this evening DMB will be playing.

  5. #85
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    they got some good songs... i really dont i mean everyones got an opinion but i asked at the beginning of this thing that people didnt get on here and do exactly what they've been doing
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  6. #86
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    icpstk

  7. #87
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    ICP1
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  8. #88
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    Occupation Serial Killa
    Hobbies Stabbing, slashing necks
    Bio Oh not much to say just alittle psychopathic


    well.....thats great to know..
    who was the last neck slashin victim?
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  9. #89
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    well obvoiusly not someone of your intellegience that can look up profiles
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  10. #90
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    oh....okay???

    so who was the last one???
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •